Thursday 27 January 2011

Write: Jan 25th/26th

I've spent the last couple of days working on the penultimate chapter of In This Life, a story that has stayed extremely close to my chest and in many ways has broken me before fixing me again.

I have so much I want to write, so many things I feel I have to say. This story sums up a lot of vision of the world. I dint think you'll ever get another story so personal to me.

On a side note, didn't get as much writing done on the 25th as I would have liked. I found out there's a Skins writing competition, finding that out was like being told your life was worth something. Then I read the age limit, I'm 13 months too old. I was and still am devastated that after two years of writing Skins fanfiction, I don't get this opportunity. I've waited for a writing competition for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment