Monday 10 January 2011

Read: Jan 10th - Perfect Holiday (2)

Now that I have reached a chapter where the previous characters continue to live their holiday live I'm rather intrigued. The three 'groups' mentioned yesterday are the only characters there are. Well not all, but the main characters. There are the people who own the hotel and a young chap called Lucas and of course the widows grown up children and friends mentioned too.

What interests me here is that for once this chapter contained a piece of each groups stories, stories which haven't mixed so I wonder if they ever will.

However, I am happy to say that the story of Susie and Chloe has inspired me to write, that in itself is quite exciting.

I'd now like to celebrate my 10 days of resolution...here's to 355 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment