Thursday 3 February 2011

Read: Feb 2nd - The Postmistress

With the recent twists and turns and dramatic moments of this novel, I find myself just as excited about it as the day I bought it. That was most probably a Tuesday. I had a half price voucher from WHSmiths that I didn't hesitate to use.

Unfortunately for my bank balance I got a second voucher for another book that appears to have moments set in the first world war. Then on purchasing said half price book I got a third voucher. So now I've been only a start date away from purchasing a third book.

Where before I didn't plan on buying any, I've now spent the cost of a whole booking on buying one great and one (I hope) is great. We'll see if a third is bought...at least now I'll have plenty to read.

Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment